· Work experience in radiation effects including modeling, testing, and/or analysis.
· Should be able to identify failures in radiation testing and have knowledge on how to mitigate common failure mechanisms induced by ionizing radiation.
· Ionizing dose testing, analysis to predict dose on orbit and familiarity with common problems and vulnerabilities to total ionizing dose.
· Knowledge/experience in the effects of UV and atomic oxygen on materials and components.
· Should be familiar with avionics hardware spanning integrated circuits, PCBA boards, sensors/transducers, functional troubleshooting and defect detection,
· Computational experience in programming languages: C/C++, SQL, Python.
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or physics.