· Responsible for ensuring avionics hardware performance through some of the harshest and varied radiation environments imaginable.
· Performs exhaustive analysis, design, and test at the component, board, unit and subsystem levels with extensive opportunity to interact with a vast array of rocket and spacecraft hardware and electronics.
· Develop and debug complex test designs
· Perform testing to characterize parts and assemblies for their total ionizing dose and single event effect (protons and heavier ions) sensitivities
· Make recommendations for design, process improvements, and data collection.